Sunday, January 18, 2009

Edited because I Forgot a Title Post



My Sick and Tired of Winter scarf is moving along quite nicely. I never thought that the Clapotis pattern would be so engrossing. I just want to keep going to see how it will look after I drop the next row of stitches.




I have also embarked on my next large lace project. It isn't very big yet, is it? I will admit I am a little intimidated by it. It is the Shetland Tea Shawl from the Gathering of Lace book. There are several patterns that I would like to knit out of this book. I just need to remember that lace projects take a little more time.




What would my blog be without an occasional shot of Little Buddy. He is really starting to use his imagination when playing. Yesterday he was pretending that an old computer was a gas pump and was using it to fill up his cars with gas.




How do you know that you live in Minnesota???? When it is 32 degrees outside and the wind is blowing 20 miles an hour and you consider it a beautiful day.

2 comments:

BammerKT said...

We're having cold as crap weather here in Michigan too, but i think it is just beautiful and I'm not sick of it even. (Check back at the end of Feb and I will oblige with a buttload of sick).

Love the photo of Little Buddy. Aren't they so much fun?

Linda said...

I can't believe how big he is!