Saturday, February 28, 2015
I have my color for next month picked out.
Tuesday, January 20, 2015
Saturday, January 10, 2015
Friday, January 09, 2015
This is one of the two pairs of socks I currently have on the needles. The yarn is Desert Vista Dyeworks in A Colorful Celebration. I am using my Vanilla sock recipe but doing them toe up.
Monday, January 05, 2015
Wednesday, December 31, 2014
I read overe 100 books this year so this was difficult for me to just pick ten.
1. Ten Tiny Breaths by K. A. Tucker
2. One Tiny Lie by K. A. Tucker
3. Four Seconds to Lose by K. A. Tucker
4. Five Ways to Fall by K.A. Tucker
I enjoyed these books so much that I didn't read for almost a week after I had finished them.
5. The Mouse with the Question Mark Tail by Richard Peck
6. Where the Red Fern Grows by Wilson Rawls
7. Sarah, Plain and Tall by Patricia MacLachlan. In 2013, I read Waiting for the Magic. It is one of my favorite books of all time.
8. The Heist by Janet Evanovich and Lee Child
9 The Last Letter from Your Lover by Jojo Moyes
10. Unleashing Mr. Darcy by Teri Wilson