Monday, August 01, 2016

He Didn't Get the Message

I have been working on a baby blanket for my niece who is having a little boy. It is the Colorful Wedges Pattern from Purl Soho.  I am using Berroco Modern Cotton in Navy and Sandy Point. Apparently, my new great nephew did not realize that he couldn't be born before the blanket was finished.  He decided to arrive yesterday.  I need to get this finished before he is too big to use it.

Since today is August 1st, it means it is time to cast on a new pair of socks for the Desert Vista Dyeworks sock knitalong. I am using my plain 68 stitch vanilla sock pattern with the colorway Bad Romeo.  If I finish this pair I will have completed 20 months of the knitalong. Not sure I will participate next year or not but I am hoping to finish out this year.

No comments: