Monday, January 26, 2009

Enjoying My Knitting



Isn't it great when you are really enjoying what you are knitting? Right now I am so enjoying being a knitter. The three projects that I am working on right now are all projects that I am really enjoying. I was working on this sock while the pictures were uploading to Blogger and I didn't want to put it down to finish this post.




I have also been bitten by the Lace Bug. I have to admit that this project is keeping my attention. I still have a very long way to go with this project but I am still excited to see what it will look like after "just one more round". The sad parts are the rounds are getting longer and longer. I am on the 290 stitch rounds and they go pretty quickly, but the next chart has rounds that are 574 stitches and I know they will go much slower added to the fact that I have to do 48 of those rows, plus the 115 repeats of the edging. I really have no where to wear lace, I might just be the snazziest person at the grocery store.

3 comments:

Guinifer said...

The color of your lace is really lovely. Can't wait to see it blocked out.

Tonni said...

Wear your lace and be the snazzy person in the grocery store!

Linda said...

Hang in there - it's SO worth it when it's done!