Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Yarn Yippee!!!!!



I got some beautiful sock yarn that I had to show off. I have to thank the the Loopy Ewe and Lisa Souza. The yarn on the left is Zen Yarn in Peppermint Mocha and the yarn on the right is Violet Pink Ribbon. I can't wait to start knitting with them.


First, I have to finish this Blossom sweater that I am making for Elisabeth. We were supposed to go on a trip to visit family this weekend but the weathter got kind of icky so we all stayed home. It was nice to have Brett home for a couple of days in a row. When your husband only gets one day off a week that is really nice. We went to Sioux Falls on Saturday but I didn't get to any of the yarn shops over there. It is probably for the best since I have declared this month as a UFO month. I have lots of projects on the needles that either need to be finished or eliminated. I also am going to try not to buy any more sock yarn until I finish two pairs. I don't think that will happen thanks to Sheri.

3 comments:

Janice said...

That yarn looks like it will make very yummy socks!!! Sheri is good at keeping us well supplied with yummy sock yarn!! The sweater looks like it is coming along nicely.... Happy Knitting :-)

Linda said...

Ooh, I LOVE the Souza. Gee thanks for helping me find something else to spend money on....

Janice said...

OOOh, I love the sock yarn! Doesnt' Sheri carry fun stuff??
Any UFO's finished? That's a great goal!! Happy Knitting :-)