Monday, January 15, 2007

This could turn into a Ben Blog!!!



If Benjamin keeps being so cute, I will have to quit knitting and just take pictures of him. NOT.

I don't think I could quit knitting if I tried and I don't really want to try anyway so I guess it is a moot point.


I have been working very hard on a sweater for Elisabeth hoping I will get it done so she can wear it this weekend when we go to Omaha to meet Brett's parents. This is a picture of the sleeves. I am knitting them at the same time in hopes that they will match. So far so good.


We did get some snow yesterday and last night. Elisabeth had a 10am late start this morning. Brett was wonderful enough to go and snow blow off the driveway so I wouldn't have to do it before I took her to school. I have a wonderful husband!!!!!!! I did go and shovel the snow off of my friends driveway for her since her husband was out of town and she is six months pregnant. I am just thankful that it wasn't ice. I have seen pictures on the Weather Channel of people in Missouri and Oklahoma with an inch of ice on the trees. To all my knitting friends that got stuck in that, I hope you are all safe.

2 comments:

Janice said...

Ben is very very cute :-) I have thousands of pictures from when the kids were little... not so much of them anymore (even tho I still think they are cute.....)
I love seeing all of your pictures!!

Anonymous said...

I've been known to knit/sew in the car if need be... you can do it!

LP