Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Ten On Tuesday



The question asked today was what are your 10 Favorite Side Dishes for the Thanksgiving.  To be honest I am not sure if I even have ten but here goes.

1.  Stuffing

2. Mashed Potatoes

3.  Sweet Potatoes with pecans and marshmallows

4. Creamed Corn, I attached a recipe so you know which one I am talking about.  Super yummy.

5. Rolls, preferably home made

6. Jello Salad, I like the one with jello, cottage cheese, whipped topping and pineapple

7. Veggie Tray,  usually consumed while waiting for dinner to get ready

8. Cranberry Sauce (I don't like it but we always have it).

9. Gravy

10.Olives and Pickles (another one I don't eat but we always have them).



Well, I guess I was able to squeak ten out after all.

1 comment:

kathy b said...

I love homemade rolls