Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Ten On Tuesday Meets Mondo Cable Monday


This weeks Ten on Tuesday question was five sweater patterns that you love and five yarns you would want to knit them with.  I will admit that sweaters tend to scare me a little.  

So number one would have to be the Mondo Cable Pullover by Bonne Marie Burns of Chic Knits



This is my progress from two weeks ago.



Progress as of Sunday morning of this last weekend.  Look one of the sleeves are done.



Current progress.  I have finished the cable crosses and have started the second sleeve.


2. Twist by Bonne Marie Burn from Chic Knits, I am still working on this sweater but got frustrated when I knit the sleeves too long and had to rip it out.  After I finish the Mondo Cable I might try to finish it.

3. Peasy



Those are all Ravelry links.

Now the yarns I would like to knit them with.  

6.  The Mondo Cable Pulli is being knit with Universal Yarns Deluxe Worsted

7.  Twist is being knit with Cascade 220

8.  Peasy I would like to use handspun in a bfl/silk or merino/silk blend

9. Birch Bark I think I would like to knit with handspun at some point as well

10.  I would like to knit the Tea Leaves Cardigan out of Malabrigo Rios

No comments: