Today's Ten on Tuesday is your favorite kinds of pie!!
1. Pineapple Pie, it is something that brings back wonderful memories of my childhood helping my grandmother make them. Before we baked them we always sprinkled them with sugar!
2. Pecan Pie, one of my absolute favorites. I loved how the pecans get all sugary.
3. Pumpkin Pie, I like to make this all year long. It reminds me of fall. I think I have everything I need to make one today.
4. Chocolate Cream Pie, how can you not like pie that has chocolate in it????
5. Coconut Cream Pie, especially if the coconut on top is toasted just a little bit.
6. Apple Pie, with lots of cinnamon and sugar with butter makes the house smell so good.
7. Peach Pie is a favorite that I always forget about.
8. Oatmeal Creme Pie, I know it is not "pie" but I love them.
9. Chicken Pot Pie, but without peas. Peas are yucky.
10. Ice cream Pie, I love any pie that involves ice cream.