Saturday, March 12, 2011

On the Wheel



I thought I would show what is currently getting attention on my wheel.  This is the AllSpunUp Spin a long fiber for February/March. It is a 50/30/20 alpaca/merino/silk blend that practically spins itself. I have enjoyed this blend and the color is amazing.  I am trying to decide if I should leave it a single or make it a 2 ply.



This is the first bobbin of the fleece that I am working on.  I love the oatmeal color.  I still have a lot of it left to do.




This is some BFL that I got at the Wicked Stitch.  Jennifer dyed this and I so enjoyed spinning it.  It just needs to be plied at this point.  I let it rest while I started the alpaca/merino/silk.  I will probably ply this after I finish the first bobbin of the other.

1 comment:

Lisa Kay said...

You're making me want to spin...