Friday, July 10, 2009

TDF Update

Wow this week has just flown by. I have been doing quite a bit of spinning which is probably a good thing since I am participating in Tour de Fleece.



This yarn is the project I started before the start of TDF. One of my goals was to finish it. I have succeeded with that goal. I have two hanks of finger to sport weight yarn. One hank is approximately 150 yards and the other is approximately 138 yards. The top was from Gale's Art in the Wildflower colorway. The fiber was Corriedale and it was one of the limited edition Siblings.




I am now in the process of working on the rest of my goal which was to spin another 8 ounces of fiber. I am starting to think I didn't make my goal very challenging. I am about one third of the way through this fiber. I might have to up my challenge. I guess I will see when I finish this and then make a decision.

1 comment:

Tonni said...

OMG!!! I LOVE the wildflower colorway! How'd you like spinning the limited edition sibling wool? I found it very different from the BFL, but very easy to draft. She really has an eye for color. What are you going to knit with it? Looks WONDERFUL!