Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Bathrooms, Boring Brown and Beautiful

It has been pretty quiet on this blog for a while. I kept meaning to post and then something would happen and I wouldn't get around to it. I have one really good reason for being quiet lately.



I was busy painting and redecorating the bathroom. I thought about the before picture as I was starting to paint the yellow on and then I thought "Nah, don't worry about it". I wish I had though because I think it looks so much better.




I have been knitting this brown sock too. It is wonderful yarn (Regia Silk), a great pattern even though a little fiddly with the knit purl knit all in one stitch but I like how it looks though. I think it is just the brown that I don't like. I know the color isn't right here but it is a chocolate brown.






I really haven't been spinning much either, I did get a little time in today. This is my current spinning project.

1 comment:

Tonni said...

LOVE, LOVE the new bathroom!!!

I have a hard time knitting socks with solid color yarn, although I frequently wish I had more solid color handknit socks :) That pattern is one of my favorites.