Sunday, March 23, 2008

The Sock Mojo Has Returned




Finally, my sock knitting mojo has returned. It was on a long hiatus I think. Maybe it was depressed from all the snow and cold weather but it seems to be back with a vengance. I finished these yesterday. The second sock seemed to just zoom by. On Thursday I was still working on the leg and all I had left to finish yesterday morning was the decreasing the toe. I so enjoy the Monkey pattern. It is so much fun to do and it is so easy to remember.

Details

Posh Lucia Sock yarn in Feather
Monkey pattern knit as written
Started sometime in February 2008
Finished March 22, 2008
Knit on KnitPicks 1.5 DPN's

I have had a great afternoon. Brett and the girls are spending time with his parents and grandpa at the hotel swimming and eating lunch. Buddy and I stayed home so he could take a nap and I have spent the afternoon knitting and listening to knitting podcasts. I have reached the heel flap on the Swirl sock and I hope to get in some more knitting time later after church tonight.

Last, but certainly not least. I hope you all had a great Easter. I am so thankful for having a Saviour that loved me enough to die on a cross. If you don't celebrate Easter I hope you had a wonderful weekend.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Love the socks! And glad to hear the mojo is back.

BammerKT said...

Love all the socks and the stole! I can relate to the winter depression, but Michigan has FINALLY had enough sunshine to banish the blues (even if we do still have snow). Glad your mojo is back too!