Thursday, December 13, 2007

Socks

I stole this from Deb at Wound Too Tight, her camera goes on all sorts of neat adventures. Check her out.

1. What’s your favorite sock yarns? Seacoast Handpainted, Fleece Artist, and Socks that Rock (I changed it from one kind to all the ones I really like)


2. What’s your favorite type and brand of sock needle? Knit Picks Options DPN's

3. Do you knit your socks toe up, cuff down, or sideways? Usually cuff down, I like heel flaps and I don't know how to do it toe up.

4. Do you knit both socks at once or just one at a time? I knit them one at a time.

5. What’s your favorite toe and why? A finished one. It means that I am done with the sock usually

6. Favorite heel? Slipped Stitch Heel Flap


7. Do you prefer plain or patterned socks? Patterned so they can be the same size.

8. Who do you knit the most socks for? Me, Me, Me, and did I say Me???

9. Do you darn your socks? If not, what do you do with them? I haven't had to yet but I need to reknit some toes on a pair since I knit them too short.

10. Do you only wear hand-knit socks? No but one day I hope to only wear handknit socks in the winter. I am not willing to mow the grass in handknits just yet.


Bonus question: What pattern, if any, is your basic “I-just-need-a-pair-of-socks” sock pattern based on? I liked the Monkeys and I will knit them again and I would like to make more Horcrux socks too.

No comments: