Thursday, December 20, 2007

Been Busy

It has been busy around here lately. I am babysitting for the neighbors tonight but this week has just flown by.



Monday was the Parent Tea that served apple juice and hot cider for the Punkinbug's preschool class. The absent minded knitter forgot to take the camera to take pictures during the event but managed to get a picture of the graham cracker house that we built together before the little girls of the house snarfed it down for dessert after supper on Monday. I really had a good time and I think the Punkinbug did too.

Tuesday, I got all my Christmas shopping done. Now I just have to wrap it.

Wednesday, I had Mom's group and just hung out at home and knitted on my sock.



I have been working on the Autumn installment of the Loopy Sock Club. I am done with the first sock and about a third of the way done with the second one. I am so glad I got to participate in this club. It is great stuff. I think they are turning out pretty good.




I am already thinking ahead to the next sock project.I am thinking of using this yarn. It is Seacoast Panda in Signs of Spring. I really like this yarn and this colorway. The colors tend to swirl around the foot which I really like. I am thinking of Monkeys maybe but not sure yet. I am open to suggestions if anyone wants to add one.

3 comments:

Guinifer said...

The Seacoast Panda is so shiny and pretty - you're going to love whatever you make!

Janice said...

Busy time of the year!! Good for you getting some knitting time in!! When will the spinning start?? You know it's just a matter of time; you might as well start now!

Linda said...

Hmmm....dunno on a suggestion. Maybe you should send that color to someone who really, really likes it and let her decide.

Besides, it would remove something from your stash.