Saturday, January 12, 2013

Slogging Along





Project monogamy really makes for lousy blog posts.  I am really trying to finish this sweater that has been on the needles for over two years.  The only reason it has taken me this long is because sweaters SCARE me.  I am afraid of the sewing up and wondering how it is going to turn out.  I have a completed back, two completed fronts (except I still need to fix them where I messed up), and I almost have a completed sleeve. I have done one of the fronts and the sleeve just since New Year's Eve.  I am trying to finish this in time to wear to a baby shower in a couple of weeks.



I haven't been spinning too much so this is what I am working on now (mainly in between sessions with my sweater).  This is FatCatKnits in Frog and Carp superwash merino.  I am about halfway done with the plying.

No comments: