Tuesday, January 01, 2013
A New Year of Goals
Well, a new year has come upon us so I have made myself some goals.
These are the ten things I want to do this year.
1. Take better care of myself and exercise more. I did better last year and I want to continue.
2. Further develop my relationship with God. I did read my Bible everyday last year and I hope to do that again this year. (I already read for today).
3. Use yarn from my stash.
4. Knit more sweaters. I am determined to finish the sweater I started in 2010. I just have the two sleeves, part of the right front, button bands, and collar.
5. Project monogamy. I will try not to have too many projects going so I can finish things in a timely manner.
6. Read 75 books. I read 52 last year after I started keeping track in June. I love Goodreads for keeping track.
7. Blog more.
8. Spin at least 26 braids with a main goal of 39.
9. Run a 5K without stopping to walk at all.
10. Find joy in everyday. Remember what is really important and not to worry about things that don't really matter or that I can't control.
I hope you all have a great year.