Friday, April 01, 2011

Takin' Em Out by Tax Time!!!! (Knitting Edition)


I realized today, that I didn't finish one single project in March.  So I have declared the next fifteen days as "Take 'Em Out by Tax Time."  I am going to get these four projects done by April 15th.  All but one of them is over half way done so I think it is a goal I can accomplish.








Simple Skyp Socks,  first sock is done and the second one I just finished decreasing the gusset.




Coffee Bean sweater, just needs the ribbing on the bottom and the two sleeves.




Nypon Shawl, one more repeat of chart A, 6 rows of chart B and then just 16 rows of Chart C.




Mockery Socks, these might be the ones that do me in but I am going to give it my best shot.  I am on the heel flap of the first one.  

I will have my spinning goals in the next post.


No comments: