Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Ten on Tuesday



Today Ten on Tuesday is 10 things you like about your family!

1.  I am so thankful that we are a family together.

2.  I am still deeply in love with my husband.

3.  I have three great kids.

4.  They make me laugh and bring me joy daily.

5.  My little boy gives magic hugs.  They always make me feel better when I am in a bad mood.



6.   That my family gets along most of the time.

7.  We are all pretty close together except for a sister and a brother that live on the east coast now.

8.  They have my back.  I know I can depend on them for anything.

9.  Since three of them are married I get an extra brother and two extra sisters.  One of my sisters in law is one of my closest friends.

10.  I had a great mom.  She has been gone for almost ten years and I still miss her but I know she is watching over me now.

2 comments:

Linda said...

You're a beautiful family!

Lisa Kay said...

It is such a blessing that your sister-in-law is a close friend. Sometimes our siblings' marriages can draw us families apart, so it is wonderful when the bonds strengthen from those added family members. You are blessed!