Friday, February 06, 2009

Not Much Knitting Progress



I have finished the first of my Paradise Carolina socks. I am working on the second one as I make this post (got to love waiting for those pictures to upload, huh?).
I really like this yarn and it is very bright, but I am a Frank sock person, so that is probably why I was drawn to this yarn.




The reason why I don't have much knitting progress???? Little Buddy and I are working on a project together. He is doing most of the work I am just helping. Go Little Buddy you are doing great.




I am learning lately that God can work in amazing ways. When I am frustrated or disenchanted with my life he puts a little something to remind me that He is in charge. I really have no control over anything. Yesterday, He gave us a beautiful sunset that this picture doesn't even begin to capture.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Amen to that! He sits on His throne!