Saturday, February 21, 2009

Glamour Shots



I promised glamour shots of the handspun with an attitude that was taking a bath the other day. I ended up with a little over 400 yards out of eight ounces of fiber. It is a sport to light worsted weight. One hank will be something for my wonderful husband and the other hank will probably be something for me or for a family member at some point. I would have posted the pictures earlier this week but I was busy spinning.






As you can tell by this. This is four ounces or so of some Gales Art Sibling roving. I had two hanks of this and I tore it apart taking colors out for this hank of yarn and the rest is going in a different hank to hopefully make a Jared Flood inspired scarf.








Now, I must really get knitting. I am knitting this on a deadline (one that I am not sure I can achieve). So if I am quiet for a few days you know where I am.

No comments: