Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Y is for

Yippee!!!!!!






I finally finished Kiri yesterday. It is now in the process of drying. I will admit that I have no vague clue how to block lace so this is a new adventure in itself.

I have to admit that I was scared of knitting lace. All the yarnovers and knit togethers scared me a little. I think that I will be knitting more shawls and stoles. If only I knew what to do with them afterwards. I am not the "shawl wearing" type. I tend to lean towards jeans and sweatshirts most of the time. I might just have to change what I wear just so I have an excuse to knit more shawls.

After finishing Kiri, I am motivated to pull this(Ravelry Link) out of hibernation.

3 comments:

Guinifer said...

It looks beautiful!

Tonni said...

Your Kiri turned out sooooo beautiful!!! Who says you can't wear something like this around your shoulders with jeans?! Go for it!

Linda said...

Did I not leave a comment the other night? Shame on me!

It's absolutely gorgeous! Pat yourself on the back. I knew you could do it, and do it well.