Tuesday, December 09, 2008

X is for

eXtra. I need some extra knitting time. I am not a "Christmas Knitter". If I give something to someone I have knitted it is usually "just because". So none of these are on a deadline. I am just doing my own thing.



Word of wisdom: Rows of 300 stitches plus take a while to knit. Even when you knit 10 to 20 of these rows it still doesn't look any bigger. I am down to the last two repeats and the edging and then I am done with this project. I am already thinking about the next one.



Haven't been knitting on the Noro socks since Saturday. They are coming along nicely. I think I won't have to rip them out again. I have a feeling when these are done they will become one of my favorite pairs.




I gave into the Monkey again. I have the cuff done and I am working on the first repeat. I think just casting them on has kind of let some of the intensity behind knitting them lessen a little. Hoping to wear them on Christmas.




This is my second attempt at a sweater. If I knitted one, I wanted to be able to wear it when I was done so long sleeves was a must, since it is Minnesota.

I must go knit now.

No comments: