Friday, August 01, 2008

N is for a NO Knitting Content Post

I am a little behind on the ABC along so I am going to try to catch up in the next week or so.

This is a NO knitting content post.

It is time for Sturgis. That means that the highway is home to a long string of Harley Davidson's going down the road. I went to Sioux Falls today and on my way home I counted 150 Harley's and 15 closed trailers, that I would put money on, that they were transporting the motorcycles. It always amazes me every year when this time of year rolls around that so many people just head to this town in nowhere S.D. to go to a party. It is always fun to look at the bikes though.

Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Kathy... said...

I have a friend you just bought a new Harley.... Which has nothing to do with your blog post...but just brought it to my mind.

Hope you are having a good weekend. I am staying inside today and knitting on a heavy wool sweater. We have a heat index of 107 degrees today - and I am dreaming of cold weather while I knit along......
k