Sunday, August 03, 2008

Saturdays and Sundays are for Socks

I guess this weekend was for sock knitting. I was able to finish the California Dreamin' Clog socks. It was a pretty easy knit and I am happy with how they turned out.





Sock Specs
California Dreamin' Clog Socks
JKnits Supersock in North Carolina
Needles 0 Addi Turbos
Started July 2, 2008
Finished August 3, 2008






Since I got all but the toe sewed up on the other socks yesterday, I started the Six Sox Knitalong Sock that came out on Friday. I am using some Dream in Color Smooshy in Brouhaha that was a special edition colorway. I am using size 1 KnitPicks Options DPN"s. I am sure you were able to tell that by the picture. Those needles are wicked looking with a flash on the camera. Hoping to whip these out pretty quick.

1 comment:

Guinifer said...

That JKnits is quite gorgeous. Good job you!