Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Summer

Summer of Socks and I are having a difference of opinion. I have cast three pairs of socks and all three have been frogged for various reasons. I am trying again though. I am casting on the California Dreamin' Clog Socks in the North Carolina colorway from JKnits. Hopefully this will work now.

We are back safe and sound from vacation. I went down a little south to visit friends and family. I had a good time. I am really missing my youngest daughter. She stayed a few more days with NaNa and PaPa. I am looking forward to seeing her tomorrow.

I have some beautiful spinning to show soon. I have finished plying the peachy/pink stuff that I showed in an earlier post. I ended up with about 390 yards of a fingering to lace weight. I am excited to find something to knit it into.

No comments: