Thursday, June 21, 2007

Summer of Socks Begins!!!!



I am one of the many participants of Summer of Socks this year. I am really excited about it because I am excited to see how many pairs of socks I can start and finish in a season. I cast on the first pair today. I am knitting the Horcrux Socks. I am using some Fleece Artist in Tiger. I am really enjoying the pattern and I am already about a quarter of the way through the leg. I hope to turn the heel today but I am not making any promises.





I have also started Teacher blanket #2. This blanket is for Princess Stinkerbug's teacher. She is due sometime next month. I am using a pattern called Cables and Crowns. The yarn is some Caron Simply Soft Brite in Lemonade. It is going rather well, not nearly as frustrating as the last one I did.



I will get to taking pictures of my vacation yarn acquistions soon I hope. I bought some really beautiful yarn. I have to show it off.

Happy Knitting

No comments: