Tuesday, June 05, 2007

It is Finished!!!!!


I finished the baby blanket last night. I wove in the ends this morning. It took a journey down to the school where the expectant mother was working diligently to get her room finished up for the end of the year. It is now in her hands. I think she really appreciated it. I deleted the whole picture of it that I took for some stupid reason so this is just the close up of the stitches. I need to make one more blanket but I have decided that I won't start it until I get back from visiting family in Kansas.


I just cast on a pair of socks in STR Chapman Springs. This yarn is AWESOME!!!!!! I am loving knitting with it. I will see what kind of progress I make on them this evening and if there is enough I will post a picture before I leave tomorrow morning. If now I will see you all when I get back.


Happy Knitting!!!

3 comments:

Janice said...

Congratulations on finishing the blanket!! I bet the mom-to-be loved it!! Have a great trip to Kansas...

Anonymous said...

The baby blanket is lovely! And your little boy is adorable. I enjoyed meeting you tonight at the Knit-In in OKC!

renee said...

Really pretty blanket. Nice job!!