Friday, August 18, 2006

I AM A CONVERT!!!!



I have heard so many people on KH talk about how wonderful Malabrigo Yarn is. I am converted. I could only afford one hank so I don't quite know what I am going to do with it though. It is called Rainforest. I am so excited to knit something with it. I also go some sock yarn and a skein of Crystal Palace Bunny Hop to make little Ben some socks too.

The other picture is of my clogs in process. I have one almost done have to seam it up and knit the two soles together and I will have one done. I won't let myself use the Mmmmmalabrigo until I finish these. I am thinking a scarf or hat. I would like to try a mobieus scarf maybe.

2 comments:

Becka said...

I've not yet knit with M, either! My yarn shops don't carry it! Can't wait to see what you decide to knit!
Loving the clogs..I gotta get that pattern.

Nikki said...

I love that Malabrigo colorway. Do you know the name?