Monday, October 28, 2013

Mondo Cable Monday


In an effort to post more progress on my knitting I am going to call Mondays the Mondo Cable Monday until this sweater is finished.  I started it a week ago on Saturday evening.  I separated for the sleeves this morning before I left for work.  So far I am enjoying this knit.  I really have a LARGE fear of sweaters.  I hate all the work that goes into them and then you find out you knit the sleeve too long or that gauge lied.  We will see if this one turns out the way I hope or if it once again stomps on my sweater knitting mojo.




I even knit a gauge swatch which is one of my least favorite things, but it is worth it if it makes my sweater experience successful.  The color isn't really either one of these pictures it is somewhere in the middle.  Maybe next week I can get it right.

1 comment:

kathy b said...

YOu go knit girl. I fear sweaters too ,but they can be done!