Sunday, October 27, 2013

Looking a lot Like Socks

 I seem to be knitting a few pairs of socks at one time.  I rarely ever have more than one pair going at a time.  These are Simple Textured Socks out of the K-State colorway from Blackberry Ridge I think.




This is a sock of my own design that I am using Two Windows Dye Co. for.  They kind of remind me of a yellow watermelon for some reason.  I am not sure yellow watermelons exist though.  It is just my odd imagination at work I guess.

This is the pair of socks that I finished earlier this year but I am having to reknit one of them because Gabby, the wonder dog, decided she needed to eat the heel of one of them.  Luckily I have enough yarn but I am not sure if they will be matchy matchy or not.  This yarn is Desert Vista Dyeworks in Neon Spring.

No comments: