Sunday, November 11, 2012

Two FO's, a HO, and a WIP



Since I haven't been blogging much I guess I was knitting quite a bit.


 Happy Half Moon shawl by Susan Ashcroft.  I used Knit Picks Shadow Lace and Woolgatherings Fancy Pants from May 2012.

 Remember the post about needing a hat.  I finished it in two days but forgot to blog about it.  It is the Simple Slouchy Hat and I used Malabrigo Worsted in Brisa.
 One of the great things about being a spinner is getting to knit with handspun.  These are the Midnight Dreary  pattern and I used some Wild Ivy BFL that I spun.  They are a little too big so I think they will go in the gift pile.
 This is my HO.  These are just a simple sock.  I am using Desert Vista Dyeworks in Electric Middle Schooler.
This is my WIP.  This is a TGV by Susan Ashcroft. I am using my Woolgatherings June Fiber Adventurer.  It is a superfine merino that is so soft.


No comments: