Saturday, July 28, 2012

What A Month

What a month it has been around here.  I always think I will write a post and then it flies right out of my mind.  
I was going to get you all caught up in one post but I might spread it out over a few posts.

I finished the yarn that I had started in the last post.  It is from Woolgatherings it is the June Fiber Adventurer  Club fiber in Merino.  This is one of the most awesome yarns I have ever spun.  I love the way it turned out.



I spun it as a two ply and I got around 442 yards.  It is destined to be a TGV shawl I think.




I also spun up the Woolgathering June Playing Favorites Fiber


This is a two ply polwarth of about 328 yards.  I really liked this one as well.  It is very squooshy (that is a highly technical yarn term I have you know) and I am really looking forward to knitting with it.



This was the extent of my Tour de Fleece spinning.  I would call this Tour an epic fail for me because I didn't get nearly as much spinning done as I was hoping.  That is okay though because the Tour is just for fun, so I guess it wasn't a fail at all.

No comments: