Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Still A Success To Me



I didn't make the two miles like I had planned but I think it was a success to me nonetheless.   I was able to finish the Kick Sack yesterday.

 I was also able to finish my Electron Socks yesterday also. These two projects added 655 yards to my total. I ended up with 1021 yards knit in May, which is around .58 miles of yarn knit.


I got closer on the spun yarn.  I ended up with a total of 1356 yards spun including this Black BFL from Gale's Art.  I am planning on using this for another Forest Canopy Shawl I think.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is your kick sack? I love the colors! Kewl socks and gorgeous yarn! Well done! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Love your newly finished socks! Very stripey and cool. That is one lucky lady to get a handspun baby knit!