Thursday, August 12, 2010

Anniversary Pi Shawl




Earlier this week was EZ's 100th birthday.  My friend AmandaCathleen (Ravelry ID) decided she was going to knit one of the Anniversary Shawls.  I decided to join in so we are doing a little KAL between  the two of us.  I can't remember which one she chose to do but I am doing the Camping version.  I frogged the Shetland Tea Shawl that I started over a year and a half ago and I am using that yarn.  It is Knit Picks Gloss Lace in Port which I think is no longer available.  I am using a size 5 needle.  I started this on her birthday but had to rip it out the next morning after I made some mistake that I couldn't seem to fix.  I have to admit I am not found of casting on circular shawls but I love how you just get to knit knit knit and not a lot of purling.  If I finish this without too much trouble and it I may try to knit one or both of the others.

1 comment:

Linda said...

I ran across a KAL that starts the 15th. Thinking about it, but....