Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A New Project and a Tiny Bit of Spinning



Since I finished the Seas Shawl,  I needed to start the fourth shawl for my 10 in 2010.  I am knitting the Shetland Triangle.  I have a few yards short of 300 so it won't be very big, but it will qualify for one of the smaller shawls.  I am knitting in out of my handspun Tussah Silk that I recently spun.









I haven't been doing much spinning this month.  I had grand plans to get through a couple of bumps of my stash but alas that didn't happen.  I am currently spinning up some BFL from Frabjous Fibers.  It is the Chocolate Cherry colorway.  I was a little disappointed when I went to weigh it and it was quite a bit under the 8 ounces that it said it was supposed to be.  I am hoping to knit a Clapotis from it.  I am even considering just knitting it as a single.

No comments: