Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Does the Title of the Blog Say "Stitches"?






It has been a very very long time since I have been motivated to do any cross stitching.  Before I became obsessed with knitting, I was obsessed with counted cross stitch.  I was reading a
friends blog where she was posting her current cross stitch project so I went and dug one out of my stash.













I started working on this last night.  I remember why I haven't stitched in a while.  It takes a long time to get a finished object.  I am still wanting to work on it so I guess that is a good thing.  This is about two hours worth of work.  I did have to rip out the the star once because I miss counted.  I am planning to post a cross stitch update periodically so I can see the progress I am making.





I have spinning and knitting to show off in the upcoming posts.  So fret not that I am turning this into a cross stitching blog.

1 comment:

Cindy in MA said...

That is going to be pretty when done. Will be expecting progress pictures. How far did you get on the Mystic stitch field of daisies?