Monday, March 29, 2010

Socks and Spinning

My sock knitting mojo had taken a serious dive, but I seem to have found it possibly. I haven't finished a pair of adult socks since October of last year.



I started this pair of Charade Socks last week and so far they seem to be working out so far.



I had started a pair of Gentleman socks with this yarn but they were way to small so I frogged them yesterday and started a pair of Anniversary Socks with the yarn. I am enjoying knitting this pattern so far. I hope they will continue to work out.



At least my spinning is still going okay. I haven't had a lot of time to spin lately but when I do get a chance it turns out pretty good. This yarn is called Aquarius and it is a three ply. I have over 200 yards of a DK to light worsted weight. I am still trying to figure out what to knit with it.

1 comment:

N said...

As long as there is a row or two done every week - I wouldn't worry about it!