Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Did you say Crochet???



Why, yes I did.  I can't believe that I got an urge that I couldn't ignore to pick a crochet hook.  I have not crocheted in years.  I was inspired by Trek when she did her posts about her five dishcloths.  By the way Trek, I loved the color you used.  She used a different pattern than I did but I am trying that pattern now.

Started and Finished March 15, 2010
Yarn is Peaches and Creme but I can't remember the color way
Hook size H


I think I like the crocheted dishcloths better than the knitted ones since they are more solid so I have a feeling I will be crocheting more than I have in the the last fifteen or so years.

1 comment:

Sigrun said...

The crocheted dishcloths, when they are new, always look to pretty to use for dishrags. i once gave a set of crocheted dishcloths to a business associate/friend, and she uses them for doilies.