Monday, September 24, 2007

These Little Piggies (and a Pigskin)



This little piggie was warm, this little piggie was cold,
this little piggie likes to sit, this little piggie has a mommy who knits,
and this little piggie was glad for some yellow socks.







I made these socks for my little punkinbug. I started these socks on September 14th and finished them this morning. They fit pretty good and they were a very quick knit. I will make some more for her I am sure. They were made with Louet Pearl in the Goldilocks colorway. I used a pattern from the Sensational Knitted Sock book in the Oblique Openwork pattern for the cuff.

To all my Minnesota Viking fans, just remember that it doesn't affect their ranking in the NFC stats. I am just glad the Chiefs finally won since they haven't won all season or the preseason.

4 comments:

Linda said...

How adorable. Doesn't it feel nice to finish stuff?

Guinifer said...

Yea - but that's a pretty sad omen for the Vikings future, no?

Anonymous said...

lucky little pumpkinbug, those are some cute little socks!

Rebecca said...

Awwwwww....those little piggies are toasty now!