Saturday, September 01, 2012

September....


where in the world did you come from????  It was a busy August around here.  I went back to work, kids are back in school and I have been reading and knitting.




The spinning has been in a little bit of a slump as of late.  I am finally getting back to it.  This is my July Woolgatherings Fancy Pants Fiber which is a mixed BFL and silk blend.  I am in the process of plying it now. I am quite a bit farther than this shot and hope to have it done today or tomorrow at the latest.  I am so happy we have a three day weekend.


I started watching Knitabulls podcast this summer.  I am joining in the Sept/Oct self striping sock knit a long. I would like to knit two or three pairs of socks during the two months.  This is Desert Vista Dyeworks in Electric Middle Schooler.  I am debating on whether I will knit them for myself or for my middle school daughter.

No comments: