Tuesday, January 03, 2012

10 on Tuesday 2.0



The topic today is 10 Things You Want to Do This Year

1. Take better care of myself.

2. Continue to read my Bible everyday and develop my relationship with God.

3. Spin more.  I signed up for the 12 Pounds in 2012.  I am calling it my 12 Lbs of Crazy project. (The above yarn is what I am currently spinning.

4. Make two sweaters for me.   This includes the one I started in 2010.

5. More organized.

6. Knit 12 pairs of socks, six of them from my stash.

7. Listen more.

8. Worry less. Quit worrying about things I have absolutely no control over.

9. Read 75 books this year.

10. Find more happiness in everyday.  We tend to focus so much on the bad and not enjoy the good.

2 comments:

Sigrun said...

Good goals. Mind if I copy?

Linda said...

That not worrying about things you can't control is a hard one. But if you can learn to let go, it makes life much easier.