Friday, September 09, 2011

Now Broadcasting from a New Location



Well, I didn't fall off the face of the earth but I did move.  This is the front of our new home. So far I am really liking it.  (So not enjoying the unpacking which I am still working on)



This is the back of the house.  Yes, that is a swimming pool in the back yard and the kids love it.  It will be time to close up the pool for the winter soon but I am sure we will get lots of use from it next year.  At the top of those stairs is the most awesome little sun room that I have turned into "my" space.

Along with moving and getting the kids in school (they went back three weeks ago), I got a job.  Little Buddy is in all day kindergarten so I got a part time job working at the lunchroom at the high school. I find that I really love working there but mornings are a little stressful for me getting them ready in time so I am not late for work.



I haven't had a whole lot of time for knitting.  This is all the knitting I have done in the last three weeks.  I even had a stretch of about a week without any knitting at all and it was making me very crabby.  I am just making a vanilla sock.



I have finally had a little time to do some spinning.  I am still working on this BFL,  I am excited to see how it will ply up.

3 comments:

Tonni said...

You lucky thing... a sunroom AND a pool! I could see some window boxes under the smaller windows on the front above garage...with flowers... of course, next spring :)

Congratulations on the new house and the job! You get a preview of the high school before the kidlets arrive there.

Linda said...

Love the house!

Kathy... said...

Congrats on your new home. It is a very pretty house. Your sun room looks like it would be the perfect hideway for a knitter/spinner to claim, so good move!!!