Saturday, January 01, 2011
Happy New Year!!!
I am making some resolutions this year.
1. Knit four sweaters. That includes finishing the one I already have started.
2. Knit a pair of Fiddlehead mittens. I think I would like to knit them out of hand spun.
3. Knit 12 pairs of socks. That includes the two pairs I have on the needles right now.
4. Finish some of my UFO's. I have too many and I would like to see some of them finished.
5. Lose fifteen pounds by the end of the year. I think that is doable. I actually used my Wii Fit this evening and I always forget how much fun it is.
Have a great day and click those sticks.
I like the socks. Self-patterning yarn is so satisfying!
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)