Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Cheating Pays Off on Occasion





For once, my cheating paid off. This is the yarn that I spun up on Thursday and Friday of last week.










This is the Sunday Market Shawl (scarf) that I have been knitting on since Saturday.








This is the finished scarf. I decided not to block it since I like the way it looks unblocked.










This is the Punkinbug treadling on my wheel. I asked her if she wanted to learn to spin and she tells me "When I am older, Mom."

2 comments:

Janice said...

The yarn and the scarf look great!!!! I am slowly getting my knitting mojo back..... Hopefully the spinning one will return soon as well!! Good job getting the next generation started!

Linda said...

Love the scarf and as for Punkin - how CUTE! And I don't even do kids... ;)