Sunday, August 09, 2009

Forcing Myself to Post

I really haven't had much to post about. I have been working on lots of UFO's. I don't have enough progress to show so kind of low on blog fodder.







I did finish spinning the singles of my Gale's Art Cupcake. I just have to ply these together and then I will have a some more sock yarn. Woo Hoo!!!







This is my next spinning project. I have separated it so I can try to spin the bobbins equally. I am going for two hanks of sock yarn again. It is called Strawberry Shortcake. I thought it kind of looked like a bouquet of some sort when I took this picture.









I have become obsessed with this wrap. I decided to pick up this project to keep my obsession at bay. It is working for a bit, but I am not sure how long I will be able to hold out.

3 comments:

Sigrun said...

What do you mean you have nothing to blog about? The colors in the spinning are beautiful. The shawl looks awesome, love the color.

Guinifer said...

Hey! I thought of Strawberry Shortcake as soon as I saw the picture.

Robin said...

Dear,
I love you and all that you do for our family
Love
your Husband
Brett