Sunday, August 09, 2009

Forcing Myself to Post

I really haven't had much to post about. I have been working on lots of UFO's. I don't have enough progress to show so kind of low on blog fodder.

I did finish spinning the singles of my Gale's Art Cupcake. I just have to ply these together and then I will have a some more sock yarn. Woo Hoo!!!

This is my next spinning project. I have separated it so I can try to spin the bobbins equally. I am going for two hanks of sock yarn again. It is called Strawberry Shortcake. I thought it kind of looked like a bouquet of some sort when I took this picture.

I have become obsessed with this wrap. I decided to pick up this project to keep my obsession at bay. It is working for a bit, but I am not sure how long I will be able to hold out.


Sigrun said...

What do you mean you have nothing to blog about? The colors in the spinning are beautiful. The shawl looks awesome, love the color.

Guinifer said...

Hey! I thought of Strawberry Shortcake as soon as I saw the picture.

Robin said...

I love you and all that you do for our family
your Husband