Friday, April 18, 2008

The Ten Dollar Experiment



I was gifted three fleeces or a big bag of wool however you look at it. Is it still a fleece if it is taken apart?? I have no idea what they kind they are but I figured oh well it is worth a try. The bag is pretty full and is pretty big.




So I am conducting The Ten Dollar Experiment. All I will be out if it fails will be a bottle of dishwashing soap and a dishpan. Both I can use for other purposes later so I guess I won't be out anything in the long run.




This is my attempt at cleaning it.




Just in case you thought I wasn't knitting here is a picture of the sock I am working on for the paraprofessional in Punkin's class. I am actually decreasing the toe now but this is the most recent picture I have taken. I need to finish this one and start a pair for her teacher and have both done before the end of May. I guess I need to quit blogging and start knitting huh???

1 comment:

hakucho said...

Good luck with your experiment...can't wait to see how it turns out!