Thursday, October 11, 2007

We Interrupt this Blog



I was going to post about my new camera. I really did get one, I promise. I just got this really pretty yarn and I wanted to show it off. This was the last installment of the Simply Sock Yarn Company's sock yarn club. This picture doesn't really do it justice but I tried. It is Dream in Color in the Brouhaha colorway that was dyed especially for this club. It is going into the list for knit soon.


In the next episode, I tell about my new camera.

4 comments:

Linda said...

You're right, it's not Texas-ey. Very pretty.

Guinifer said...

Gorgeous color - is that the DIC Smooshy?

Anonymous said...

oohhh, you lucky girl that is so lovely!

Janice said...

I LOVE the colorway of the yarn. I think a little drool may have slipped from the side of my mouth onto the keyboard!! I can't wait to see it knit up!!!