Tuesday, October 17, 2006

There Is NEVER enough Knitting Time!!!!


I have been doing really well on my second (third) pair of socks. I am about to turn the heel on the first one and I am really enjoying doing the toe up pattern. Did I mention that I am not fond of seaming anything together????????? Not even the Kitchener Stitch for a pair of socks am I willing to do. So I guess toe up socks are for me then.

I am also trying to motivate myself to finish this baby afghan for my little boy since it is getting colder around here. I also have so many other projects I want to work on but I don't have enough time (or energy).

I so wish I was a manogamous knitter. I, being easily swayed by a pattern and trying to send my wonderful sister in law something for her birthday, cast on a lace scarf for her. I have a little less than a month to finish it and I am so glad I put that life line in this time. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Janice said...

I love your 'monogamous knitter' comment! LOL! I try to finish one project before starting another.. but I am about 10 projects ahead in my mind of what I want to do, so I just CAST ON with no thought of what lies unfinished in my knitting bag...

ps. do you share scone recipes?? They look(ed) delicious!