Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Busy Busy Busy




Whoever thought that the beginning of a new school year would be running a mom of three ragged. It seems like all I do is get kids up for school and make sure they are being read to and making the six year olds lunch. Cheese or peanut butter and jelly?

I have been doing some knitting and even a little stitching (Yes Stitching, it has been awhile). I am almost done with two projects, MY socks and MY slippers. I am finally making things for myself but I still find things I want to make for others. Better to give than receive. I wish sometimes people would give me sock yarn and Malabrigo. I can't believe how wonderful that feels to touch.

1 comment:

Becka said...

I'm loving your FOs!
Ahhh, I remember the days of getting kids ready and off to school, then..turning around and picking 'em up and carting them all over town to dance class and church and youth group and dance class and pta...yadda, yadda, yadda...it wears a mom out!!!